Right of withdrawal
According to the Distance and Home Sales Act, private individuals have the right to return ordered fault-free goods without giving any reason. Notification of this must be given as soon as possible, but no later than within thirty (14) days of receiving the goods. When invoking the right of withdrawal and open purchase, you as the customer are responsible for the return shipping.
However, the right of withdrawal does not apply to specially ordered lifebuoys (paragraph 5). When you place an order for a specially ordered lifebuoy, you accept these conditions and agree that we will start manufacturing your product and that the right of withdrawal will thereby disappear. Here at Onsala buoy, this applies: Lifebuoys where you choose the color and your own text. We create and manufacture these products according to your specific wishes, regarding color of reprints, as well as text.
All other products are of course covered by the Distance and Home Sales Act.
To cancel a purchase, do the following:
When invoking the right of withdrawal and open purchase, the following applies:
1) Contact us at [email protected] within 14 days and then return the item within 30 days after you received it.
2) The item must be in unchanged condition, i.e. unused and not assembled, destroyed or damaged.
3) The item must be complete and in original packaging. Parts of the item are not accepted. If the return is not complete, the return can be refused and extra costs incurred will be charged to the customer. The customer is always responsible for the return shipping.
4) When returning to us, the customer bears the transport risk if the item is damaged. No packages are redeemed for cash on delivery. The safest thing is to always save the postal receipt until the return matter has been completed.
5) Reimbursement is made no later than 30 days after the return has reached us, provided that the above points have been followed.
Prices and payment:
All products are listed with price, including VAT. In the shopping cart, you can see the total price, including fees, VAT, express shipping and also the selected form of payment. Payment terms are indicated in the shopping cart, depending on the selected payment method. Shipping terms are specified in the shopping cart, depending on the selected shipping method.
Warranties and service:
According to the Consumer Purchase Act, however, a well-maintained lifebuoy lasts for about 10 years.
The delivery time is specified in the shopping cart under the respective shipping method. If a product has a different delivery time, it is indicated next to the respective product.
Packages not collected:
If you have chosen cash on delivery as the shipping method, your goods will remain in the post office for four weeks. Unclaimed goods are returned to us. For all packages that are not redeemed, we reserve the right to charge you costs for return shipping, handling fee and handling fee, currently EUR 100.
Returns are at your own expense, except if the item is defective or if we have packed it incorrectly. Returns must be sent as delivered, not cash on delivery. In the case of exchanges, we pay the new shipping from us to you. When you have exercised your right of withdrawal, you must send or return your item to us.
If you have exercised your right of withdrawal, we shall repay what you have paid for the goods as soon as possible or at the latest within 30 days from the day we received the goods. You must pay the return costs yourself when you send the item back. We always pay the return cost for sending back so-called replacement goods.
When you place your order with us, you provide your personal data. In connection with your registration and order, you agree that we store and use your data in our business to fulfill the agreement with you. According to the Personal Data Act, you have the right to receive the information we have registered about you. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that the information be corrected or removed. In that case, contact us via e-mail [email protected]